By using this website or any other website owned and operated by “Darkphoenixx” you agree to the following terms of service:
All Theme From Darkphoenixx have a GPL license. This means that you can use them for both personal and commercial projects and for as many websites as you like.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AND BE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND IT FULLY, BECAUSE IT EXPLAINS AND CONTROLS YOUR LEGAL RELATIONSHIP WITH US AND YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
- Darkphoenixx Accounts : Your account gives you access to the services and features that we may establish, maintain, and modify, from time to time and in our sole discretion. We may maintain different types of accounts for different types of Users. By connecting to Darkphoenixx with a third-party service, you give us permission to access and use your information from that service as permitted by that service, and to store your login credentials for that service. You are responsible for tracking all activity on your own account, and you agree to the following:
- To store all passwords and usernames securely.
- To notify Darkphoenixx of any unauthorized use or security breach. Darkphoenixx will not be liable for any liability, damage, cost, loss or expense caused by or in connection with any unauthorized use of your account.
- To never share login details or account access with clients or team members.
- To accept responsibility for activity that occurs under your account(s).
- To never transfer or “sell” your account to another person.
- Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination : Darkphoenixx reserves the right to monitor downloads and user activity to ensure compliance with the terms, which it may update from time to time.We may, without notice, change the Service, stop providing the Service or features of the Service, or create usage limits for the Service. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Service without notice or liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms, or for no reason. We may remove or refuse to post any User Content (defined below) for any reason or no reason in our sole discretion. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by these Terms.
- Service Rules. You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”.
- Using any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Darkphoenixx servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional online web browser.
- Transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited promotional email.
- Attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service.
- Taking any action that imposes- or may impose, as we determine at our sole discretion- an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service, including through any User Content.
- Collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names and emails, from the Service.
- Using the Service for any commercial solicitation purposes.
- Impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, engaging in fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity.
- Interfering with the proper working of the Service.
- Accessing any content on the Service through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Service.
- Bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content.
- We may, without notice, change the Service, stop providing the Service or features of the Service, or create usage limits for the Service. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Service without notice or liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms, or for no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by these Terms.
- Refund Policy : Since Darkphoenixx provide non-tangible and irrevocable digital goods, all purchases are final and not refundable. And also all products we sell are at lowest and Best price. But in case of any problem (i.e) product not working , you can contact us.
- Payment Information and Taxes: All information that you provide in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service must be accurate, complete, and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or other payment method used in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will pay any applicable taxes, if any, relating to any such purchases, transactions or other monetary transaction interactions.
- Storage Practices and Limits: There is limited storage space for User Content on the Service. While we’ll make efforts we believe are reasonable to safeguard and backup User Content, and to make User Content available in case of loss or deletion, we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store or the security of any User Content or Assets. We reserve the right to mark or treat as “inactive” and archive accounts and/or User Content or Assets that are inactive for an extended period of time, as determined by us. We reserve the right to change our practices and storage rules at any time in our sole discretion with or without notice to you.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU USE THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. DARKPHOENIXX, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: Subject to the other terms and conditions of these Terms, you agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms that is not subject to arbitration shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California (and, to the extent controlling, the federal laws of the United States). The laws of the State of California will govern without reference to the conflicts-of-laws rules thereof. The UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and the Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act will not apply to (and are excluded from the laws governing) these Terms. In addition, you agree that any claim, action or dispute arising under or relating to these Terms will be brought exclusively in (and the parties will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of) the Superior Court of the State of California, County of Marin, or the United States District Court for the Northern District of California in San Francisco. Nothing in the foregoing will prevent us from bringing an action for infringement of intellectual property rights in any country where such infringement is alleged to occur.
- Changes or Updates to these Terms: We may revise and update these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately unless we indicate a different effective date when we post them. If you don’t agree with any material changes or updates we make to these Terms, you must notify us of that fact by sending an email to us at email@example.com within thirty (30) days after the effective date of the change (“Effective Date”). Notifying us in this way will terminate the updated terms and conditions as to your use of the Service and the terms and conditions that apply to you will be the terms and conditions in effect immediately before the change (unless the change made was made to comply with applicable law) and those terms and conditions will be in effect until thirty (30) days after the Effective Date (the “End Date”). The End Date will be the end of the term of your Service. Unless you notify us within 30 days as set forth above, your continued use of the Service after the Effective Date will be deemed an acceptance of these changes and a renewal and extension of the Terms in effect at the Effective Date. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any changes to these Terms will not apply to any dispute between you and us arising prior to the date on which we posted the revised version of these Terms incorporating such changes or otherwise notified you of such changes.