Ayurveda has been proven the most effective way to cure every problem, health issue. Nature has so much with it for every illness or health-related problems. Even the cases of coronavirus are rapidly increasing worldwide. As it becomes necessary to reduce the risk of getting infected with the newly Covid-19 infection, we need to boost our immune system. Having a good and strong immune system can help you resist Coronavirus disease.
You can boost your immune system with the naturally available products.
Here are some natural Immunity boosters from Ayurveda-
1. Ashwagandha- Ashwagandha is one of the most important herbs from Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is a shrub and extracts of its roots and leaves are used for various purposes. Ashwagandha has the ability to reduce blood sugar levels, cortisol levels, symptoms of depression and also inflammation. Ashwagandha helps increase strength, muscle mass and improve brain function as well.
2. Tulsi- Tulsi is an immune booster herb and can be easily found in every Indian household. There are different varieties of Tulsi like rama tulsi, krishna tulsi and vana tulsi. Tulsi helps us in relieving lung-related diseases like asthma, bronchitis, congestion, flu and many more.
3. Amla- Amla also known as Indian Gooseberry is the main ingredient used in Chyawanprash, which is a natural jam formed by mixing various ayurvedic herbs and making concoction to boost the immune system.
4. Neem- Neem is also popularly known as miracle herb is an antimicrobial herb of which every part is curative in nature. Neem is found to be very beneficial in treating skin ulcers, loss of appetite, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, gum and liver diseases.
5. Turmeric- Turmeric is an effective ayurvedic herb also it can be used as an antibiotic with various medicinal properties. Turmeric also has anti-cancer and fast healing properties.In India, it is used as a spiceas well as an ayurvedic herb.