Here are 3 different ways and 3 awesome tips to help you drive website traffic without SEO.
Social Media Traffic :
One of the best things about social media is that it is not dependent on how SEO-friendly your website is.
Engaged visitors coming from social media websites is what Google likes to see.
The best way to leverage social media websites is by focusing on your target audience. Try to give them as much value as possible without expecting too much in return. That is the very essence of organic social media marketing.
Guest Blogging :
Guest blogging is probably the most important thing for your website if it isn’t SEO optimized. It is because guest blogging will not only drive targeted traffic visitors to your website, but it will also help you gain valuable links for your search engine optimization process.
The key to success with guest blogging lies in two things: the headline/idea of your guest post and the by-line you leave in the end.
Make sure that the headline of your guest post is particularly good. It will reel the readers in. After that, it is up to the author bio to encourage them to click on the link and land on your website.
Here are a few steps that you need to formulate your own guest blogging strategy:
– Come up with a list of all the blogs in your niche that you would like to target. Make sure that all of these blogs have the audience you’d like to target.
– Check that these blogs have a higher domain authority than your website. A backlink coming from a higher DA website will have a better influence and impact on your search engine rankings. You can use the free MOZ toolbar plugin to see that.
– Find out what is most important to the audience of those blogs.
– Come up with interesting titles keeping in mind the obsessions and needs of those readers.
– Pitch these ideas to the editors and/or owners of those blogs to get yourself published.
– Make sure that you leave your guest posts with a very intriguing and well-crafted bio that also contains a link back to your website. This link will not only help to drive traffic to your website but will also help you improve your search engine position.
Blog Commenting :
Some website owners and bloggers think of blog commenting as a very out-dated technique. However, it still works and works very well. The key here is to understand how it works and what you need to do to stand out from the rest of the crowd.
Implement these tips with a great keyword tool called SERP Empire and you will see results in no time. Remember that you should invest in SEO for the long term while you use the mentioned techniques.