Deleting the Memojis is quite easy, what you have to do is follow these steps quickly.
- The first step is to access the Memojis library from the keyboard, it can be done by opening the apps that support the Memojis. Open the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad to access the Memojis.
- Tap on any message or conversation to open the keyboard showing you the Memoji icon.
- Tap on the Memoji icon to access the Memoji library.
- Here, you will see all the Memojis you have created and saved on your iPhone in addition to the default Animojis.
- Choose the Memoji you want to delete and tap on the triple dots. You will see four options, New Memoji, Edit, Duplicate, and Delete.
- Tap Delete to remove the Memoji from your iPhone or iPad.
With iOS 13 and later, the Memojis automatically become sticker packs that live in your keyboard. Use them in Messages, Mail, and some third-party apps like Facebook, WhatsApp.